Solara | 白龙觉醒之天桥立仪式 – 第一部分

AWAKENING THE WHITE DRAGON

白龙觉醒

CEREMONY IN AMANOHASHIDATE Part One

天桥立仪式第一部分

January 20, 2024

2024年1月20日

Two days later we were ready for our final AWAKENING THE WHITE DRAGON CEREMONY. This time we met at Amanohashidate ~ the Bridge Between Heaven and Earth.

两天后我们终于为我们最终的白龙觉醒仪式做好了准备。这次我们是在天桥立~那里是天堂和地球连结的桥梁。

There are many ancient legends about this special sacred place. Here is one ~ The Dragon’s Ascent to Heaven:

这个特殊的神圣地点有着很多古老的传说。这是其中一个~《龙升天》

“In ancient times, a celestial dragon resided in the waters near Amanohashidate. This dragon was no ordinary creature; it possessed immense power and wisdom. One day, it decided to ascend to the heavens to seek enlightenment and divine knowledge.”

“远古时代,天桥立附近的海域里栖息着一条天龙。这条龙不是普通的生物,它拥有巨大的力量和智慧。有一天,它决定升入天堂寻求启迪和神识。”

“The dragon swam tirelessly across Miyazu Bay, its scales shimmering in the sunlight. As it reached the sandbar, it transformed into a magnificent bridge—a bridge that connected the earthly realm to the celestial realm. This bridge became none other than Amanohashidate itself.”

“这条龙不知疲倦地游过宫津湾,它的鳞片在阳光下闪闪发光。当它到达沙洲时,它变成了一座宏伟的桥梁——一座连接人间和天界的桥梁。这座桥就是天桥立自身。 ”

“The people of the region marveled at this miraculous transformation. They believed that the dragon’s ascent had created a sacred pathway—a bridge between heaven and earth. Pilgrims and poets flocked to Amanohashidate, seeking blessings, inspiration, and glimpses of the divine ~ referring it as a ladder between Heaven and Earth.”

“该地区的人们惊叹于这种神奇的转变。他们相信龙的升天创造了一条神圣的道路 —— 一座连接天地的桥梁。朝圣者和诗人纷纷涌向天桥立,寻求祝福、灵感和一睹神圣的风采~ 它就像天地之间的阶梯。”

After a short boat ride and a short walk through an exquisite pine forest, we arrived at our ceremonial site on the Sea of Japan.

经过短暂的乘船之旅和短暂的步行穿过一片美丽的松树林后,我们到达了日本海的仪式场地。

The energies of the day felt soft and subtle, with a gentle rain. It was perfect WHITE DRAGON weather. The presence of the WHITE DRAGON felt surprisingly strong. It was all around us, especially in the sea. And since its presence was so alive, it felt like we did the entire ceremony WITH THE WHITE DRAGON!

伴随着细雨,这一天的能量感觉柔和而微妙。这是完美的白龙天气。白龙的临在感出奇的强烈。它就在我们周围,尤其是在海中。由于它的临在如此生动,感觉就像我们与白龙一起完成了整个仪式!

COMING SOON: AMANOHASHIDATE Part Two!

即将到来:天桥立 – 第二部分!

The Dragon of Amanohasidate! Photo by Yoko.

天桥立的龙!

We arrived in Amanohashidate in the afternoon. Rain was expected, but Tatsu had already cleared the path. Photo by Solara.

我们在下午抵达天桥立。预报说会下雨,但是Tatsu已经清理了道路。

In the early evening, Nogi, Emanaku and I prepared our gift bags.

那天晚上早些时候,Nogi, Emanaku和我为大家准备我们的礼物。

Elsewhere, the Green Dragon Team was preparing the rose petals for our ceremony. Photo by Project Belle.

与此同时,绿龙团队也为我们的仪式准备了玫瑰花瓣。

On the morning of January 20, we all met at the boat station. Photo by Nogi.

1月20日早上,我们在车站前见面。

We were so happy to see each other again! Photo by Nogi.

我们很开心又见到彼此!

We were ready for our final ceremony. Photo by Yoko.

我们为最终的仪式做着准备。

Our boat arrived and we all eagerly got on. Photo by Yoko.

我们的船到了,我们都迫不及待地准备登船。

Many of us went up to the top deck. Photo by Nogi.

我们中大部分人都到了甲板的上层。

We passed through the beautiful turning bridge.Photo by Project Belle.

我们穿过了美丽的转桥。

Nogi and his adorable daughter loved the boat ride!

Nogi和他可爱的女儿非常喜欢这场轮船之旅!

Very Dear True Ones: An Sera and Fanja!

We were so happy that Nogi’s amazing wife Fanja was finally able to join us. Photo by Franja.

非常可爱的真实的人儿:An Sera 与 Fanja!

我们很开心,Nogi的美丽妻子终于可以加入我们。

Sea gulls appeared overhead, hoping to be fed.

海鸥飞到我们的上方,希望被投食。

The sea gulls definitely weren’t shy.Photo by Nogi.

海鸥们一点儿也不怯场。

Our first glimpse of Amanohashidate!

天桥立进入了我们的视野!

With rising excitement, we began walking to the site of our final White Dragon Ceremony. Photo by Fanja.

怀着越来越兴奋的心情,我们开始走向我们最后一场白龙觉醒仪式的地点。

As we entered the Bridge Between Heaven and Earth, we passed through a Pututu Portal of AN. Photo by Nogi.

伴随着AN之号角声,我们走进了连结天堂和地球的桥梁。

We walked down this narrow strip of land called Amanohashidate. Photo by Tatsu.

我们走在这片叫做天桥立土地的狭长通道上。

We were blessed by a gentle rain. Photo by Tatsu.

一阵微雨向我们发送着它的祝福。

As we took a short break, two Guardians: An Sera from Malaysia and Yaxi from China, leapt into position. Photo by Benedikt.

当我们中途休息的时候,马来西亚的An Sera和来自大陆的Yaxi进入了守护者的姿态。

We are almost there! Photo by Nogi.

我们就要到了!

Our final White Dragon Ceremony begins! Photo by Nogi.

我们最后一场白龙觉醒仪式开始了!

:: HERE WE ARE! ::

::我们都在这里!::

We entered through the Pututu Doorway with our Drums of AN.

伴随着我们的AN之鼓声,我们进入了门户之中。

We were fully ready!

我们全然地准备好了!

We stood in a line at the egde of the Sea of Japan.

我们在日本海的一角站成一线。

:: HERE I AM.::

:: HERE WE ARE.::

:: 我们在这里 ::

:: 我们都在这里 ::

44 Timeless True Ones from eleven countries: Japan, Mainland China, Taiwan, France, Madagascar, Malaysia, Peru, Egypt, Australia, US and Germany!

来自十一个国家的永恒真实者:日本、中国大陆、台湾、法国、马达加斯加、马来西亚、秘鲁、埃及、澳大利亚、美国和德国!

We brought out the bottles of water that we had brought from where we live.

我们从我们居住的地方带来了一瓶水,我们把它高举在手中。

We came together as One True Being. Photo by Fanja.

我们作为合一的真实存有聚在一起。

These were the offerings that we would put into the Sea of Japan. Photo by Nogi.

这些是我们即将赠送给日本海的礼物。

Then we put our water offerings into the Sea, while asking permission to hold our ceremony there.

接下来我们把我们的礼物送给大海,与此同时,获得在这里进行仪式的许可。

The day felt deep and mystical. Photo by Nogi.

那天的感觉很深刻,而且神秘。

The presence of the WHITE DRAGON was very strong. Photo by Nogi.

白龙的临在感觉很强。

Everyone held the focus of our Ceremony so beautifully. Photo by Nogi.

每个人都美妙地为我们的仪式护持着能量。

:: HERE WE ARE!:: Photo by Nogi.

:: 我们在这里!::

Timeless True Ones coming together to fully awaken the WHITE DRAGON. Photo by Nogi.

永恒真实的人们走到一起,全然地唤醒白龙。

The WHITE DRAGON felt us strongly and saw our dedication. Photo by Nogi.

白龙强烈地感觉到了我们,并看到我们如此地投入。

And we all felt the presence of the WHITE DRAGON. Photo by Nogi.

我们都感觉到了白龙的临在。

The day was perfect WHITE DRAGON weather. Photo by Nogi.

那一天也是完美的白龙天气。

We could feel its presence filling the entire space in front of us. Photo by Nogi.

我们感觉到白龙的临在遍布我们面前的整个空间。

Our offerings were accepted with love and gratitude. Photo by Nogi.

我们的礼物在爱与感激之中得到接收。

Everything felt ultra real and deeply sacred. Photo by Nogi.

每个人都感到非常地真切与深刻的神圣。

Emanaku was the last one to give his water offering from the Heart of AN in Peru. He was one of the few who took off their shoes and he went the deepest into the water. Photo by Project Belle.

Emanaku是最后一位把从秘鲁AN之心带来的水赠送给大海的人。他也是少数脱掉鞋子,进入海水深处的人之一。

Now we were fully ready for the final AWAKENING OF THE WHITE DRAGON! Photo by Yaxi.

现在,我们已经准备好,去全然地唤醒白龙了!